OPINION AND EFFORT

At Butil Restaurant

Alda     : welcome to Butil restaurant! What can I help you?
Tasya  : umm, I want to have some food, but I don't know the best menu in here, this is my first time i come to here.
Alda     : what do you like eastern food or arabian food?
Tasya  : I actually eat like arabian food because eastern food make me feel a little bit boring.
Alda     : I recommend you to order nasi kebuli or karee because the people here like it
Tasya  : oh, can I have karee one please?
Alda    : yes, and what would you like to drink?hot tea or lemon hot tea?
Tasya  : i have lemon hot tea
Alda     : what else?
Tasya : umm i think it's better if a little bit warm because i'm thirsty now haha
Alda     : oh okay, i repeat again your order, karee and lemon tea a little bit warm. Is there any menu that you like to order?
Tasya  : i think no, thanks!
Alda    : okay, please wait for while.

Komentar

Postingan Populer