DEBATE RESUME

Tasya Berlian Cittra Friyanti
XI Science 7
31

1st Group
Topic : Freedom for Woman in Saudi Arabia
Pro : Woman can be able to go outside without any fear anymore. They also can learn material arts or some techniques to defend themselves.

Con : Their country has a high number of criminal especially for a woman. It's not safe for woman to walk outside without a man that can protect her. Even if she can do material arts, it's not impossible enough to say that's safe.

My opinion : I do think that woman in Saudi Arabia needs freedom, but if we see how bad that country reputation in criminal, I'm not sure if woman in there can go outside themselves. I think the government must know the country's situation and problem, the government have to do things to clean up things that can scare woman to live freely. 

2nd Group
Topic : Tax Free for Asian Games Ticket

Pro : It's more affordable, it's good for the athlete because they can get more support thanks to the cheaper price.

Con : Because there's a lot of things that we have to pay, if the ticket price is too low it will be a deficit.

My Opinion : I'm not agree with the pro team because i think that tax is important. Without tax, who will pay the facilities they use? I won't say that it's better free, I will say that the tax have to be rational. Government must determine how high or low the tax is wisely.

3rd Group
Topic : More School to Get Solar Panel

Pro : It's good for environment. When the solar panel is getting more popular, it can be cheaper.

Con : The country income will decrease and need a lot of budgets to buy it since it's not made in Indonesia.

My Opinion : I think the solar panel idea is really interesting. I won't lie that solar panel can help us for better environment. And if it said it is not made in Indonesia, I personally think that Indonesia has many people with a good talent that can make such things as that solar panel. But, we have to see the truth too. Solar panel will not be able to get any energy if the weather is not sunny. Indonesia has two seasons, thanks to that, but where will we charge our phone, our stuff that needs electricity if it's cloudy and rainy? I think that it's good to build Solar Panel in our house or even buildings to help them with some of the electricity, not all of them.

Komentar

Postingan Populer