MOTORCYCLE (bad moment)

This is a moment where i don't want to go back to that moment.

When i was 10 years old, and just learned to ride a motorcycle and was able to drive it alone.
I was walking alone as usual with my lovely motorcycle and headed to where my brother,my sister and i used to gather.At that time,my brother wanted to try to ride my motorcycle.And i gave him,but i said to him to be careful because for the first time he ride my motorcycle.I made a limit to him just until the shop in front of my house.And then,he arrived in there and he give it to me.I don't know how bad lucky i am,I have not had time to sit on my bike,i plug the gas and  i fell down  and i rolled over and got into the ditch and my bike fell right on.I feel shortness of breath and feel very dizzy.

I felt very weak with severe injuries all over my body.But fortunately,my breath has started so stabilize and i can walk at least my house to get my wound care.My brother still helping me to keep walking.When i'm in home,my family was shock about me because my injuries look serious.My mom and my dad asked me reason why i like that.My brother tell them,and i didn't give up and continue to learn my motorcycle untill finally a few days later i tried to ride my motorcycle with bruises all over my body and effort.

Komentar

Postingan Populer