ABOUT MYSELF

 My name Tasya Berlian Cittra Friyanti and you can call me Tasya or TB
A student from SMAN 3 Bandung
A dreamer who always want to be a doctor
and now i'm in 10th grade
I'm 14 y.o and just a girl who cares of  family
and i like travelling ,sing a song and share about myself only to my family and my bestfriend
let me tell you about myself , i was born in Bandung, 22 November 2002 and i'm an original Sundanese

I really love all about music
I really like the serenity of the mountain
I'm the first child and i have 1 sister and her name is Zaskia ,she always make me mad because of her own fault but i love her anyway.
The things that makes me most proud is when i can perform in the Asian African Student Conference on 24 April 2015
My mother works an a notary public and  my father works in hospital equipment ,i love them so much because of they blessing i can grow to be now.
I very lucky to be in a caring family

That's all about myself , i don't know how to tell you more than this...




Komentar

Postingan Populer