GOALS LETTER

Dear Tsana',


How are you there? I hope you're fine ... Oh yes, at that time you asked me which college I would go to after I graduated from this high school.hmm today actually I don't really want to tell this dream, but because you asked for it and I can't refuse it, never mind now I tell you hihi.

You know, I really like things that are related to music, I'm also very good at remembering music in a very short period of time which is actually my excess, maybe I'm an expert in singing hihi, but I also have weaknesses, you know I'm very lazy in doing things which I don't like for example when I have to go with friends but at the same time I don't want to go, then I will decide not to go and remain silent at home. You must really know me right? I am very lacking in challenging myself so that I can be more advanced than now and my age is still very young, 16 years old hahaha.

Actually, my main goal is to enter medical school at UNPAD or UNAIR there, but if my dream is not fulfilled, I will enter the international law faculty at UNAIR there, maybe you think I want to be close to you right? haha no, actually I just want to wander in search of knowledge even though I'm far away, I want to be an independent person like you, moreover you are far away in Medina, hmm but in my opinion if I only have two choices I don't say it. The next choice is that I will follow in my mamah's footsteps to enter the notary faculty at UNPAD and maybe my final choice is that I will enter the music faculty at UNPAD and be a famous singer like Raisa and Isyana hahaha. Oh yeah, when did Kaka return to Indonesia? hurry home hihi, I will tell you all my ideals when you are near me haha ​​I hope so!

Can't wait to see you as soon as possible!

And of course take care of yourself ok ;)




Your bestie,




Tasya

Komentar

Postingan Populer