The Dialogue

MEET OLD FRIEND

Tasya : "Hi Adila!"
Adila : " Hi Tasya! nice to see you here"
Tasya : " How are you today my friend? long time no see ya!"
Adila : " I'm great Tasya! yeah we lost contact for long time and now we here together."
Tasya : "Yeah and i really enjoy our meeting today, umm btw, what are you doing here? you not doing some activity for this holiday?"
Adila : "Nope, i will do my routine as usual, you know? like sleep,playing laptop, hibernate."
Tasya : " Hahaha seriously? are you kidding me? just sleep at home and not doing anything?"
Adila : "No, hahaha just kidding, for this holiday i'm going to go to London but if i have a lot of money but i think i will go to the beach for real."
Tasya :" Great plan, Adila !"
Adila :" What's you're plan for this holiday too?"
Tasya :"umm literaly i'm not going to go anywhere because i have some plan with my parents to help them at home."
Adila :" uhh that's great Tasya i really appreciate it!"
Tasya : "with whom will you do it Adila?with you're boyfriend?"
Adila :" No Tasya! i will go with my family."
Tasya :" Just kidding Adila, when will you do it Adila?"
Adila :" umm, i think on December for sure."
Tasya :" Ok Adila, i can't be here for long time because i have to go, i really enjoy it Adila, i miss you badly."
Adila :" me too Tasya, bye!"
Tasya :" Bye!"

Komentar

Postingan Populer